Monday, December 20, 2021

CYBERPUNK HAIR PORT

 Brings some hairs from Cyberpunk 2077 into DAI.

Currently loadout is old!Rogue, Lizzy Wizzy, Nina, Takemura, Panam, Evelyn and one of the Us Cracks Space Buns hairstyles. Available for ALL races and ALL genders but the clipping and quality varies. Each hairstyle uses and is previewed with VANILLA DAI hair textures; they replace the "H" hairstyle (except Qunari); check 'requirements'. Qunari, meanwhile, replace the the Bun hairstyle.


EACH hair is packaged separately so you can swap in and out as you like, do whatever. I also uploaded my FBX files for you to dismantle, tweak, re-up, port elsewhere as you please; ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU GIVE ME CREDIT. Maybe slide a few dollars my way if you're making bank off whatever it is you do, tho.


REQUIREMENTS

either Enhanced Character Creation or Modded hair in Black Emporium JoH Trespasser and Descent

Frosty 1.0.6. so you can access Hair H

Note that there will be some amount of clipping and some hairs might have some dark/odd color spots; if there's any other issues (floating/escaping hairs, stretching off polygons or wtvr), please leave a comment here or send me a message on tumblr.

DOWNLOAD MOD
DOWNLOAD RESOURCES

BUY ME A KO-FI

why? i'm a disabled mod maker and this is my only income aside from disability, which is less than $600 a month. consider tossing me a dollar :]

CREDITS: CD PROJEKT RED

THESE ARE NOT FOR THE NEXUS. If I wanted them uploaded to the Nexus, I would. And when I want them on the Nexus, I will put them there. Until then, refrain from uploading them there unless you have CDPR'S permission to use their assets (if you have their permission go ahead, but give me credit. Dono points allowed but try to split 50/50 with a charity). Do not just upload the mod itself unedited to the nexus, tho. I will hunt you for sport, and profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CYBERPUNK HAIR PORT

 Brings some hairs from Cyberpunk 2077 into DAI. Currently loadout is old!Rogue, Lizzy Wizzy, Nina, Takemura, Panam, Evelyn and one of the U...